Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Prayers: Tonight

Tonight I feel connected to my feelings. I feel tied to them. A strange sense of peace has overcome me since Sunday night. A very strange controllable peace. For some reason unbeknown to me I am able to grasp my emotional ups and down. My medicine has been more stable. I don't feel lost, I don't feel helpless. I feel empowered.


I don't want to lose this power. I don't want to lose the control over myself. I want to face adversity with this new found peace and stability. I want to live according to His will. I want to daily submit myself to Him. I pray that I implement "teamwork" in my relationships.


I feel so much growth lately. So much spiritual movement. I kind of wish I wasn't on my medication so I would be able to "feel" this more. But the good thing about it now, is that I can appreciate, respect, and cultivate the feeling.


I pray for joy for my fiance and me. I pray for relief from a storm for my friend in an abusive relationship. I want to help her, but don't know what to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You most certainly are in a good place right now, that's wonderful. I think when someone else is in an unhealthy relationship, the best thing you can do is just be a friend. That whole abusive cycle is so tricky, it can suck you in & spit you out & you're the one left holding the bag. Be careful, please.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home