Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

About Me: Task Oriented

It's amazing how my emotions can be almost forgotten when i am given a task. An interesting project is all i need to not think or feel what only moments ago i felt stinging my emotions. i am not "forgetting" these emotions. i usually dwell on them until they turns into a black miserable pool from which i am unable to escape. Projects actually make me happy. They bring joy to my life that was previously not there. The completion is not what i look forward to, but the problem solving and tunnelled thoughts are what i love. Progress, actions, and motions are my friends. God put me here to make progress, to finish projects, not to waste away in the slime of my desperate emotions. i want to make Him happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home